Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hong Kong Trip - Day 4 (Final Day)

I've now come to the last day of my Hong Kong Trip~ haha.. had a good rest the night before and woke up feeling refreshed and of course, a little sad that the trip is really coming to an end.. With less than half a day left in HK, we must really enjoy every last minute of the trip..

We went in search of a local breakfast cafe opposite our hotel, along the streets =) I've long wanted to try their local breakfast set.. like what I've always seen on the Hong Kong TVB dramas... haha.. and Yes, their egg tarts are a must try!


See how they shine! haha.. I da bao 5 of them back to Singapore.. haha.. They are nice! =)



I had their noodles with diced pork.. haha.. nice too!








Daddy and Mummy posing with the breakfast cafe =)

An interesting fact about take aways in HK.. if you dine-in you actually pay more.. but if you choose to take away your orders, they will give you a discount! haha.. interesting.. think they want their customers to take away instead of dining in?

After breakfast, we had an hour or so before we check out of hotel.. haha... so we went to our favourite mall again...




Had a final picture with a Hello Kitty shop which has not opened yet.. haha..

We hurried back to our hotel, and prepared to check out... sobs!




Told you this was our favourite mall! haha..


Weather was getting warmer that day.. so we didnt need our jackets.. haha.. think it was ard 16 degrees that day =)

We said bye bye to our hotel and headed to the airport, by coach........

See our luggages? haha... not alot for 7 ppl I'd say...

Daddy, Ah Qi and I went to take some pictures while the rest brought our luggages into the airport..








Yes, I'm a little sad to leave.. but excited to go back to Singapore also.. haha..


It's a plane... =) I've loved pilots and airports since young..


And this is us, at the departure gate...




Aji Ichiban was our favourite snack shop when we were there.. haha.. we bought alot of goodies from there as well, there used to be outlets in Singapore, but I don't know why somehow they disappeared.. =P




We filled our empty stomachs before we board the plane.. and it was POPEYE'S who saved the day.. haha..




Saying our final goodbyes to Hong Kong...

and Hello Mr Pilot =P


This was the meal we had on the plane =) it was surprisingly nice and edible.. HAHA!


I had in flight entertainment too... haha... Been a long time since I've boarded a plane with in flight entertainment.. Jetstar has my good friend for quite some time.. haha..



After 3 hours of flight........ we wriggled our little toes and numb buttocks and made our way out of the plane.. HAHA! Welcome back to Singapore =)


Home sweet home~ =)

Till we meet again Hong Kong!



No comments: