Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hello Kitty PEZ

Favourite character + Childhood sweets = Hello Kitty PEZ!

Like how sweet and pretty she looks! Not sure when I started liking her.. Haha! Not when I was very young, maybe since upper primary days.. Parents got me this super huge hello kitty stuffed toy (ard 70cm) at a pasar malam back then, and perhaps it's because she puts me to sleep every night that made me love her so much =)

Another related story, my hello kitty stuffed toy had gone through tough times! Irritating brother loved to dunk it into the bin for no reason =p just to piss me off and make me scream at him!! =(

Guys will never understand how girls can like a fictitious, no-mouth white cat so much =p I don't know how to explain too, so maybe they should start wearing skirts first.. Then they'll understand? Haha!

No comments: