Saturday, August 4, 2012

Trip to Haw Par Villa

It's been some time since I last went to Haw Par Villa~ this is one of the few places in Singapore that will trigger some childhood memories whenever I'm there =)

Though things are pretty much less lively and exciting, the painstakingly hand-painted figures and structures are still amazingly well maintained, considering the fact that the once large army of maintenance management and cleaners had long ceased to exist..

In the past, there were water rides, boat rides, walking mascots (I remembered posing for pictures with the handsome heavenly imperial guards =p) hee! It was a lot of fun~~ I kinda miss them now.. It was really one of the must go attractions back then!

Back to our recent trip~ we took many pictures with our camerassss =p haha! Sometimes I wish I had more hands to carry them.. Haha!

Glorious weather, colourful figures, some steamed corn and drinks (yes, I prepared them) haha.. It was a short yet enjoyable trip~ thankfully I wasn't too delicious for the mossies.. Heh!

Secretly wishing they could revive this place to how it was like before~~

No comments: