Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The national day long long weekend~

On National Day, we decked ourselves in red and said the pledge with pride! Awesome fireworks renewed my love for Singapore!

I took leave on Friday to extend the long long weekend break! =) and brought my family to Gardens by the Bay~ everyone was thrilled! And I'm glad I spent some quality time with my family, happily snapping pictures of the beautiful flowers and plants..

Saturday was spent roaming around town, doing some shopping and feasting! =) so glad there was still Sunday to rest~~

Sunday was simple~ and we ended the long long weekend with our favourite activity (at the moment) - prawning!! =)

I missed my long long weekend, and dread the remaining weeks of August.. Tonnes of work and deadlines to meet *meditate* =p

No comments: