Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fu Shan's wedding

Recently attended my secondary school friend's wedding (who coincidentally is also my neighbour). It was a lunch reception and I've actually not been to one before~ so it was interesting too see how different it would be from the typical Chinese wedding dinners..

It's basically the same as wedding dinners, except that it starts earlier and ends earlier.. Some people prefer it that way~

I attended the wedding lunch with Canice, and made friends with another fellow Cedarian at the wedding whom I didn't know personally before =)

I guess I've come to the stage where friends around me are getting married.. Friends I used to study and play with are all grown up, embarking on another journey in their lives.. Perhaps next year onwards, I might be attending weddings every quarter~ =p

Nevertheless, here's wishing Fu Shan and her husband a happy and blissful marriage!





No comments: