Thursday, November 8, 2012

Brother's wedding day!

28 Oct 2012

Was the day when my brother got married! Haha.. Months of preparation for that one day of celebration~ An event that made the family come closer together, to pack and clean the house, dispose off old and purchasing new furniture, getting busy preparing the necessary, shopping, buying new suits and gowns, learning how to do dinner make up, first time getting my hair styled for a dinner, first time sitting at the VIP table, going up on stage for a toast, etc etc.. Experienced many first times because of my brother's wedding and it's truly memorable =)

It was definitely a big event for the Lim family! Especially so for my brother and his girlfriend (now wife).. They both gave the most touching and sweetest wedding speeches I've ever heard, truly sincere and heartfelt..

That night, they were the envy of everyone~ A couple so in love and blissful..

Wishing 大哥 and 大嫂 a blissful and happy marriage! =)

No comments: