Monday, June 17, 2013

JB trip with family!

Haven't been blogging for the past 2 weeks, coz I was out quite abit and lazy.. Haha..

Just 2 weeks ago I took leave to head over to JB for a short day trip! =) it's my kind of 买东西吃东西, coz everything is so affordable over there! Just a few train and bus trips and we're there! I get my supplies of contact lenses and misc toiletries there too.. Haha..

Lunch at old town.. The best combi! =)

We headed over to old town for a quick lunch before all the shopping.. Haha.. My favourite Assam laksa! Yummy~~

Tummies were filled and we slowly embarked on the shopping frenzy..

And then it was snack time again! Haha..

Sisi's watermelon sago
Dad's mango with pulut hitam..
While mummy and I shared this fruit platter with coconut noodles!

Yums yums yums! Very happy and satisfied =)

We continued shopping.. And I realized I didn't take pictures of us shopping =p only when we were eating.. Haha

Finally dinner time was at Kim Gary's! Hahaha.. I just love how we can eat and eat and shop and shop without worry~ though now I'm a little concerned about the calories I piled on unknowingly.. Haha..

More on food!!!

Dad with his pork chop baked rice
Mummy very happy with her spaghetti..
Sisi with her pork burger!
Me with my Korean stone grilled rice!

Words cannot describe how full we were after dinner.. Haha.. But it was a great day out! =) filled with a lot of shopping, yummy food and quality time spent with my family..

They say 能吃是福.. Indeed! But everything should be in moderation, so that I can stay healthy and continue eating like that till I'm old =p

Think I'll head over to JB again in a few months' time.. When my supplies are getting low.. Haha

 

 

No comments: