Sunday, February 17, 2008

An evening with the dogs

Went over to Bishan Park with Mr Koh and friends in the evening, to attend a social networking event.. HAha! For dogs......... Hee.. How lovely =)
So this is me with a few dogs in the background.. Let me introduce.. There's Huimei, a lovely lady I got to know through Mr Koh.. HAha! And next, there's a Chihuahua on the right top corner, affectionately known as Cookie.. He's huimei's beloved... HAha!


I'm not a fan of dogs.. In fact, Im terrified by them.. HAha! But, they look harmless enough for me to get close.. Hee.. This is like their haven loh! they run, gallop, chase and stay close to me for my 'massage' =P HAha.. Oh ya, they also 'flirt' around... These dogs arh... "tsk tsk" HAha....

So this is Mr Koh, also known as Kai Kiang... HAha! with my favourite chihuahua.. Hee... Apparently the Chihuahua is throwing tantrums (looks away).. She prefers me ma.. HAha!!
This is my favourite chihuahua... She stays close to me for my special massage k... And i offer it FOC loh... HAHa!! She is clever, knows who to go to.... *good dog*

See......... She likes me loh! HAha...

PS. Feli, u can bring bobby and Jojo there next time.. Don't lock poor bobby at home k.. HAha! I can be his Gan ma... I will tame him... =P

No comments: