Sunday, February 3, 2008

I can almost smell the "rat"!

As CNY draws nearer.. I can't help but feel excited and happy! Such a joyous occasion! Families from all parts of Singapore will gather in a lil town called Chinatown (HAha!) to immerse themselves with the festive cheer! Though some squeezing, pushing and elbowing is inevitable, wells, this is the only time i enjoy mingling in crowds.. I forgive them! =P

Today I went into the heart of Chinatown again.. This time ard, to accompany mummy dearest to buy her CNY clothes.. and at the same time, get some CNY decorations for the home =) Look what I've found.. A treasure loh! Amidst the sea of Mickey-related decorations.. HAha! A cat among the RATS.. Hee... I'm so gonna hang it up.. to make sure everyone sees it!! Whee~

Such a darling can...


I went over to River Hong Bao with KK in the evening.. BUT! it hasn't really opened yet.. But thankfully, decorations were up already.. Bringing life and colour to the usually dark and quiet stretch of road..


Cai Shen! Pls bless me with alot of 4D and toto winnings.. HAha! Kum Siah...


Me with my TIGER.. A lil dark tho.. =)


This is KK.. With his RAT... HAha!


As stalls were not up yet... The place is basically vacant.. and vv empty! Only a few occasional passer-bys.. HAha! So... KK and I went to pose as stall vendors.. I sell Ramli Burgers.. While he sells First Grade Otahs.. HAha! "Lelong lelong! Pls come and buy"...


KK is such a good actor! Look how he naturally pose like a seasoned vendor, even without otahs on the table.. HAha! =P


So now, I shall begin counting down to CNY.. and i will be 22!! Gosh.. I feel vv young =P Young young young... HAha! But, Hong Baos must still come come come... hee =)

No comments: