Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Airshow 2008

Went over to Changi Beach to watch our fighter planes dance in the sky.. HAha! It was a such a Sunny Sunday! *fans* Oh my goodness, the number of ppl there is almost equivalent to the number of ants on the beach.. (I'm kiddin =P)

The planes look small.. But they sure are loud! Can u spot the planes in the pic?

This is my first time to an airshow.. It's definitely exciting to see planes flying so fast and loud, when im so used to seeing commercial planes flying at their own sweet pace.. Hee! =P
Went over to the airport with Mr Koh aft that.. We roamed the airport.. Once again, airport swept me off my feet! Totally.. HAha.. Big, Spacious, Cooling, Beautiful, Wonderful.. Lovely place! Hee.......

Have a great week ahead people.. *cheers* It's recess week!

No comments: