Friday, February 22, 2008

Indulgence...

Went over to Vivo with Daddy and Ah Qi for our weekly Sunday brunches =) Three over-aged kids.. Eating potongs while strolling ard.. HAha! This is life.. Pure Indulgence.. =) I had to capture these moments.. Hee!

So, fast-forwarding to Wednesday night =) Went out with the girls.. Hee! First stop... Double-O.. to get free drinks! This is one of the perks of being a lady =) Along the way there with Angie baby, Something bright, flat, yellow and totally dashing caught my eye... Stop Guessing! there could only be my Dearest Lambo! *Woots* Out comes my camera, camwhoring starts! HAha...

Gosh! Just look at those doors.. I'm gonna "zhng" my dad's vios, and change the doors to this.. HAha! *in my dreams k* =P


I took this pic for Angie baby.. Perfect pose! Just like a seasoned showgirl! HAHa.. *ahem* perfect photograher..
We proceeded to Double-O next.. slowly strolled there.. wanted to drive angie there in my lambo, but i guess walking is healthier =P HAha! We reached few mins later.. and drinking starts.. HAha! The babes... I love their company =)



With my dearest PPG.. With shiyou turning RED! lobster Red.. hAha!

The Lobster and I =)

The Lobster is so lucky to be kissed by 2 babes.. *ahem* HAha! Count ur blessings my dear...

Yes! I'm blessed too... HAha! MY TURN LOH =)

With dearest Angie baby......... Woohoo! She's the ultimate drinker! she sure can drink.. gallons!! Hee...

Cam-whoring continued in the toilet! I guess everyone's high already... Shiying (Shiyou's sister) is red too! HAha.. the Lobster sisters... Feli and Pat used my trademark "twist" without my consent.. Hee! Just kidding =P


This is Patrina.. The seasoned clubber.. Bundle of joy! HAha.. She gets high easily and does things that are totally out of this world.. I love her loads.. MAMBO QUEEN! Hee............

I LOVE MY BABES.......... Longlive my babes! *muacks*

No comments: