Friday, July 11, 2008

Back to school...

Went back to NTU this afternoon to collect our certs, transcripts and invitation cards for convo.. Thanks to Mr Koh, I was ferried to school on milo jr.. A nice and slow ride.. I can almost imagine myself fainting on my way there, if I were to take bus+mrt.. Bad bad flu + cough.. And a very sore throat the day before.. *sneeze*
And and.. Milo jr's right signal light dropped, it disappeared! We duno where it went.. Maybe it got knocked off by me, or it dropped along the way =(

Went to the not-so-familiar Canteen A for lunch.. Situated near the library, Level 2.. It looks so much like a food court now.. Aircon, nice seats, and increased food price!! =P I still prefer the old canteen A.. NTU is becoming so not-like-a-school.. tsk tsk!

HAha! then proceeded to Nanyang Audi.. saw alot of friends today.. HAha! I realized that I do miss school... After collecting the essentials, we loitered around, caught up with alot of friends.. Business course is indeed short.. 3 years in NTU just went past me like that.. Whoosh~

So, went off to Jalan besar area to change jr's back tyre, and in search of a similar signal light.. HAha! Fortunately, we were able to find a good replacement.. =)


Im so happy and proud of my cert and transcripts.. Finally done with studying le =)

But but! there's one thing vv wrong with my cert! Mei li mao...... After so many years in NTU, they still got my name wrong... Not the spelling, but I like my WeiShi spelt with a capital S, and 'Wei' and 'Shi' to be joined ma.. See what they did... *bleahz* kick them arh..........

No comments: