Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Singapore Toy and Comic Convention 2008

Last Sunday was a 'Toy' day for me.. Went to the Singapore Toy and Comic Convention 2008 with Dad and Ah Qi in the morn, at Suntec.. Pictures! =)

It was a toy fan's heaven.. Saw alot of people in Cosplay/Lolita/Anime costumes.. HAha.. Flashlights shone like nobody's business.. HAha.. Photographers went clicking away.. Of coz the more beautiful and sexy ones got more attention from the crowd..


Dad was amazed, or should I say shocked.. He couldnt understand why kids these days would go all out to dress like their favourite anime characters.. Bold hair colour/styles, extravagant dressing.. HAha! I couldnt tell him why coz I'm pretty puzzled myself.. =P

But nevertheless, they brought much life and colour to this exhibition..

We walked to this area where a bunch of 2D posters/boards were displayed.. Ah Qi and I saw bugs bunny, tofu man, a very gothic looking doll which I totally adore =) We started clicking away, oblivious to the occasional looks/stares from curious passer-bys.. hee!
I Love gothic~ =)

Daddy and Ah Qi had to leave after a while, coz Daddy had to go back to tend the shop..

So, I met up with Mr Koh, and continued with part 2 of my toy fair tour.. HAha!

More clicking now.. hee! With lao fu zi and da fan shu...


Mr Koh with his 2D 'friends'

Guess what...... I saw the artist (Simone Legno) who created the brand tokidoki (Refer to my blog banner).. HAha! He did a live art demo earlier at the fair, and this was his completed art.. Cute ba!

HAha... I saw him drawing live, when I came with daddy and Ah Qi... but unfortunately, he had already left when I revisited the booth with Mr Koh =P

Aniwae, I saw Naruto too.. HAha!


I love gothic looking dolls.. totally spooky, with an aura of mystery around them, which is hard to explain.. But I like! =)

In Hello Kitty outfit somemore loh.. HAha!

And........... I totally adore these dainty lil miniature art.. HAha.. Exquisite is the word to describe them.. Tastefully created.. *Yum yum* HAha...

Another week gone~

No comments: