Saturday, July 26, 2008

Qualified Driver.. Finally...........

Picture of me and my temp licence over at punggol beach.. HAha! A day after my test.. Coz the counter at ssdc had already closed when I wanted to go make my temp licence.. I had to go back the next day.. =P
Happy...
I shall make do with this piece of pp that cost me $50... Tsk tsk.. Paper prices have gone up!

Good News!! I've finally PASSED my driving test........... Whee~~~ HAha! I passed at my Second attempt.. I was sooooooo happy! Seriously, the feeling was beyond description.. It was definitely hard earned..

The story..........

My warm up session was at 335... Taken by an instructor who has never taken me before.. HAha! Chinese man... Who gave me alot of advice and encouragement.. "This test is not abt knowing how to drive.. You know how to drive already.. It's all about knowing how to remain calm and relaxed.. Coz being jittery and fearful abt it would not do any good" Words of wisdom.. HAha......... "Tell urself that you want that licence vv badly, and you must get it.. Being scared is useless, it will only affect your confidence..."

His words left such a deep impression on me.. morale booster.. I would have to spend another 400 plus on the next test, should I fail this one.. He also told me that there's this indian tester who looks fierce, but is actually quite nice.. HAha! I prayed hard, hoping to get him for my test... So, I went alone, waited alone in the waiting area after the warm up.. It was deja vu.. The 20 mins of waiting was horrible... I still remembered what happened on my first test.. HAha..

So, as the clock ticks nearer to 430, I saw a group of testers coming out of their office, I saw the Indian tester.. And I heard him say, "Lim WeiSheeeee"........ I was so happy can! HAha.. But still nervous..

So so, proceeded down to my car, started the engine and off I went.. HAha! there was slight drizzle.. but that made it more exciting =P

I got route 4... a route I seldom take.. But nvm... circuit was fine.. except for vertical parking which I know I was vv near to the right poles.. but din wanna take the risk, I remained still, refusing to do some corrective adjusting, just in case I knock some poles down.. hee!

The tester went out of the car to check if I've strike the kerb in any case... tsk tsk! dun trust me...... HAha!

Den it was off to the roads.. Peaceful n serene.. =) I drove back to SSDC, feeling relieved coz I know I had a high chance of passing.. Coz he nv touched his mini laptop very often.. hee! And I never see the word 'FAILED' on his screen.................... excited to hear him tell me that I've passed...

Led to his office, where I stood stiffly... Showed me my result slips... 10 demerit points! whee....... He vv bad, nv tell me I passed, just tell me my mistakes.. I had to ask him at the end "So, I passed right?" HAha...

He never answered my question directly, asked me to watch video and do my licence later.. HAHA! Thankew......................... jubilant! Finally, I can say bye bye to the centre... =)


Off I went, to meet seetoh at J8... We've been wanting to go shopping together but didnt had the time to do so... It was shopping night for me... =)

Bought a skirt from BYSI, and a top from DANO... HAha............ happy! A reward to myself =) I've never felt so relieved before... It's been 7 months since I've started learning driving.. Time flies and I will definitely miss the 'smell' of ssdc... hee =P

I love big skirts with big and bold prints! heee..............


Lovely knit top that can match all my big bold skirts... HAha!


Happy happy happy......................



No comments: