Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Convocation

Finally! I've graduated... After so many years of schooling.. CHIJ- Our Lady of Good Counsel, Cedar Girls (Where I met my dearest PPG: Felicia and Shiyou, Fanny, Aijia and Angie), Anderson Junior College (My lovely 18/03 girls clique: dearest seetoh, qian ru, lifang, liying and huijun), and finally Nanyang Technological University - NBS (Where I met fabulous ppl, too much to mention... HAha! most importantly my team DRIFT - the best pjt mates.. Many great pals seriously, and last but not least Mr Koh... =)

I'm glad my educational journey has come to an end.. no plans to further my studies as yet tho.. HAha! Apprehensvie? Yes... Anticipation? Maybe.. Alot on my mind, alot to sort out.. Alot of worries, alot of fears... from every facet of my life... I will miss spending quality time with my folks.. I shall just take one step at a time.. =)

Back to convo.. alot of pictures.. HAha!

Started with daddy driving mum and I to NTU.. I was on the dot.. seriously.. HAha.. like a lost ant =P Scrambled to meet Mr Koh and Feli.. Thanks girl.. She put the gown on for me.. While daddy and mummy went to park the car.. They almost got lost.. HAha!

Then after my folks went into the auditorium, I slowly made my way in too... =)

Sneaked to the parents' sitting area... to snap a quick shot with my folks before I go up on stage =)

It was a lively event.. with alot of waiting while I sat stiffly.. HAha.. Watching frens getting up on stage one by one was very heartwarming! Graduate lo..................

Daddy was the enthu one.. With his antique camera which uses traditonal film, he went ard snapping pics for me.. Thankew so so much! We used more than a roll of film.. HAha...

My attendance card... Weishi again =P It should be 'WeiShi'............


In the auditorium.. While waiting.. Alicia was so near to me.. Had to take a pic.. Tho I dun reali noe the girl beside me.. Just take picture.. HAha...


Mr Koh! Such radiance.. HAHA...


This is Mr Koh.. waiting... Receiving...


Mr Koh's parents took this for me.. HAha.. While i made my way back to my seat after going up on stage =)

Next up.. Shiyou...
This is Shiyou.. waiting... receiving..

Next, Felicia..
Finally, Felicia.. waiting.. receiving..

HAha! Then it was cam whoring time..

With the dearest ppl in my life... =) Thankew mummy Thankew daddy... Ah bee graduate le... HAha!
With dearest Mr Koh...


Mr Koh and his parents..

Then it was picture taking time with my pals!! These are my fav pjt mates... Team Drift! I love this group name.. And I will alwiz rem why we chose that name... All thanks to cycle and carriage (inside joke)... HAha...

I LOVE this picture... Happy family......................

Whee~ jump high high.. reach the sky... HAha... I am vv enthu.. =P I jumped the highest... HAha..

Look at our shiok faces... hee!


I Love team drift............. *hugz*

With Shiyou, Patrina and Felicia...

With Qian ru and seetoh...


With felicia...

My PPG! =)
Mr Koh and PPG...............He got the big bear............... =P
Our hats flew too high! HAha.... It seems like we are waiting for money to drop from the sky.. hee! But still.. I like this pic.. Thank you benny! (Mr Koh's good friend), not easy to take from this angle.. HAha...

I still have alot of pics.. But all in my dad's antique camera.. Have to wait for him to develop.. hee!
We have graduated.. The world awaits~

No comments: