Sunday, October 12, 2008

A bloated weekend...

'Bloated' is the word to describe my weekend... =P

Did some shopping at Chinatown area after work on Saturday to find gorgeous beads that I can make earrings with.. =) Perfect! Too many nice ones to choose from, but I eventually chose one with floral designs that looks similar to my wallet.. Matching! =)

Look what I've done... I think I am gifted............ HAHA!
Loitered around Bugis Junction with Auntie Beh, Jia Xin and mum, and Ah qi at bugis....... Bought a top from Moonriver... HAha.. Cheap! I love their big black and silver paper bag....

Met Mr Koh for dinner and we went to this vvv unique cafe located near Owen road (little india).. It's called cafe domus....... Personally, I think it's a one-of-a-kind type of cafe... this cafe has both indoor and outdoor seats... The al freso setting reminds me of some ancient 'wu xia' venue.. bamboo shoots, pebbles, wooden seats... HAha.. Romantically lit with candles, but there was this 'perculiar' scent, which I think should be some incense candle (to ward off insects).. HAha...

The indoor floral wallpp was beautiful! I love it sooo sooo much.. It had peonies, roses and some daisies.. Lovely I tell ya.. I feel so at home.. hee...

We had the nibbles set, which cost 13.50... Consists of 6 drumlets, a drink and ice cream...... we stayed till ard 1130.. lazing ard and enjoying a noisy session of poker and blackjack... HAha..

The weekend ended just like that.......... Oh no.. Tml is Monday... sian sian....

But it's my TGIF week... woohoo~

I feel bloated! *Argh*


No comments: