Saturday, October 25, 2008

Department Lunch

Dearies, send me my bdae pics leh~ HAha.. my bdae post is still awaiting pics to be completed... =P
____________________________

Went for the once-in-a while department lunch.. made a reservation at Ichiban Boshi Esplanade during working hours.. HAha...
Nice nice Mr Yen drove us to the restaurant.. He is like our guardian.. hee! =)

Lunch out of office spells GOOD FOOD!
Even better when GM is treating us! Woohoo~

I love sitting near the conveyor belt.. Love to see so much food scrambling towards me.. HAha! I wish they were all 'small food'... which reminds me, I wanna go buy another box of 'small food', to add to my miserable collection...

My GM on the left, and Mr Yen on the right.. GM is engrossed in the food! While Mr Yen nicely posed for the camera... HAha..
The food~ Gosh.............. Sinful! I need a jog...................

My spicy udon.. consists of udon (duh..), egg, mushroom, salmon fish, toufu.. Soup is VV salty! I like~ (I noe, it's bad for health.. once in a while yea... HAha!)GOOD FOOD~
No pics of me and the rest coz we were busy eating.. HAha..

Friday ended after shopping with dearest Seetoh~
Bought xiao ke ais for myself and my mum.. Haha.. It felt nice actually, knowing that i can afford to buy her something so personal and intimate.. Mummy would be the one buying such things for me, now it's my turn.. Ah bee is all grown up now.. Hee!

Weary Friday...... Walked alot, Window-shopped alot, talked alot, laughed alot... Wondered alot~

Off to bed soon, coz there's work tml..... Welcoming the long weekend with arms wide open! HAha......... *waves frantically*

No comments: