Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Tiring Saturday

*Sentosa pics are uploaded.. Scroll down to previous post if interested =)*

Woke up at 730-ish this morning.. was pretty annoyed coz there's no work this Saturday and yet my body alarm woke me up at this time! Interrupted sleep.. HAha.. I went back to snooze for another 1 hr or so.. Couldnt get back to sleep.. woke up and watched some cartoons instead.. =P

Went out for brunch with Mummy at AMK Hub.. Had a scrumptious brunch consisting of simple fare and ice kachang.. Heaven! I felt super sleepy the whole day but bcoz it's a precious day out with Mummy.. Every second is precious.. hee... Aniwae, she bought clothes wor.. Picky me didnt see anything nice tho.. Just when I had the shopping mood, nothing caught my eye.. *boo*

Went home and headed out to City Hall area with Ah Qi.. Apparently she was supposed to take some pictures of some murals around the area, for her project work.. I 'accompanied' her with the intention of Shopping at the same time! HAHA...
She hates shopping, I can see.. But I tried to make it fast.. But still went off empty handed.. Anyway, thanks babe =)


The afternath of F1.... how different!


Take 1: Ah Qi nv smile...

Take 2: Both smiled! =P

Walked to Central from Suntec to meet my Aunt for dinner.. It's not exactly near nor far.. And since we do not know any direct bus there, we WALKED! goodness.......... My legs were pratically lifeless after that..

Havent seen my lil JiaXin for a few weeks lo.. She is still as naughty! Likes to argue now coz her bank of vocab has increased tremendously..


Posing with the backdrop... This girl isnt afraid of heights! Way to go.. Just like WeiShi Zeh Zeh! HAha...

Central happened to have this Japanese Origami live demonstration.. Look how kawaii this is..... *slurp* I love the Sushu set...

Dad came down with the car, and I drove back home.. went to pick mum from the shop too...

Yes, I'm drained... Sweet dreams tonight! =)

No comments: