Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Hari Raya Puasa..........

Was spent at Sentosa with my loved ones.. plus alot of 'foreign talents'... Seriously, I don't feel like I'm in Singapore.. $3 over to the other island makes me feel like I'm in another country.. Seems pretty worth it.. (I'm seriously kidding =P)

Wells, it's the company that matters.. So I spent my day lazing at Trapizza, this restaurant that sells mainly pizza.. There, we saw alot of pretty lil ang moh kids... Lovely! so so so innocent and cute.. =) lil miss prettys and mr handsomes.. HAha..

Introducing the casts:
The 4 ladies and 1 gentleman...
Ang moh kias that are pretty liberal.. =P
Gorgeous.. Mouth-watering!
The Baileys is good! Feels funny drinking in the day tho, under broad daylight.. HAha...

Time just passed after spending few hours there, talking, eating, enjoying the sea breeze and just simply enjoying each others' company.. Felicia, do join us next time ya =)

So going back is another nightmare, I've never seen so much 'foreign talents' before.. The queue to get onto the monorail back to vivo is like a never-ending snake.. Rowdy, pushy, rude............. I'm glad that they are contributing to our tourism industry.. But seriously, must they do this every public holiday? HAha... I better stop here...

But I'm glad I managed to catch up with my friends... =)

Side track: JAY CHOU is going to release his new album soon! vvvvv soon... heard its early October... Aniwae, heard his new single from his new album on radio.. 稻香....






This song has a moral to it.. It's sucha feel good song.. reminding us to be contented with whatever we have.. Treasure life's simplicity.. well-said/sung.. HAha!

Hurry! I can't wait.............. I've got my money ready, I will only buy the original... =)

No comments: