Sunday, October 19, 2008

YEAH! After a long year's wait..

Excuse me.. *sio arh* Make way please........! HAha..
I finally got my hands onto Jay's latest album! 魔杰座

Dearest daddy bought the original album (not the parallel ones which costs $7.50 k... ) for me as my birthday present.. HAha! I noe people will say I'm silly, spend so much more on the original album rather than a cheap parallel one, which ultimately contains the same songs.. But hey, Jay is the only artiste that I have loyally and faithfully supported for the past 7 years leh.. Only original ones allowed ya.. It's my precious collection! =) Gosh! all started with his 龙卷风 that have swept me off my gigantic feet! HAha....... It's been a long time... *salute my idol*

It comes with a set of poker (I'm not gonna use it, HAha.. how can!?) and a Rubik cube (I'm never going to meddle with it, how can!?.. coz I know nuts about this toy, I can never twist and turn it back to its original state =P)

So, the album is still nicely resting on my bed now.. HAha.. awaiting my magical and grand opening.. Woots! *beams like a lil girl receiving her lil lolli*

Up next, my birthday week post =)

No comments: