Thursday, April 23, 2009

21 April 2009 Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day

21 April 2009 = Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day! =)
Being a genuine kiasu Singaporean... I of course, cant give it a miss! hahaha... My plan for the day was to go during lunch, and also after work with Mr Koh..
So, when it's time for lunch.. Catherine (new girl) and I packed our lunch bags and dashed out of office.. Susanna, my marcom manager drove us out to raffles city! hahahaha............ We decided to skip lunch and have ice cream for lunch instead.. haha! vv horrible I know.. I influenced them in fact~~~
The queue horrified us... But we soon came to terms abt it.. haha! For the sake of ice cream... PERSEVERE!
Mostly students and lunch time crowd...
While queueing.................. Susanna, Catherine and me........

The queue nv seemed to shorten... haha! See the power of free ice-cream? =P

We queued for around 40 minutes before reaching the front! hahaha... *drools*

TADAH! First cone............ haha! I got the coffee flavoured one.. Not vv nice leh =Phahaha................ My 2nd cone!!!! =) I'm such a glutton............. hahahaha...

Wanted to queue for my 3rd after work together with Mr Koh, but the queue at Cathay was super super long....................... haha... So we decided to give it a miss this year... *awwww* Poor Mr Koh, never had the chance to savour free ice cream this year.. while I had 2 cones all to MYSELF earlier that afternoon... haha! Yep....... he was grumbling after that =P

No comments: