Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The weekend that passed.......

Was actually working last Saturday.. In fact, I have been working last last Saturday too.. and I will work for the next 2 Saturdays as well........... So, all in all, 4 Saturdays in a row... 5 day week ppl will nv really understand how it feels to go back to work on a Saturday... It's pretty demoralising =P

But but........ Since I'm already out early in the morning, it gives me more time to enjoy my Saturday, though it gets tiring towards the end of the day....... I would normally head out immediately when work ends at 1pm... where if I were at home, I will simply laze ard until 2 plus before I get my lazy bon bon out of my sofa.. haha!

So so..... Met seetoh, the bear after work last Saturday for a lil shopping.. haha! It was great hanging out with this bear (I know you are reading this... haha!)... Silly girl will say all sorts of silly things to me... When intelligent girl meets silly girl, the intelligent girl will somehow be transformed into a silly girl... so my Saturday afternoon became silly all of a sudden =P HAHA!

Anyways... silly aside, we went to have a small bite and drink after the shopping~

Silly girl......
Intelligent girl.....

Met Mr Koh for dinner after that.................

The new shopping mall at Bugis has opened! (Officially? I'm not sure)... But it still looks pretty vacant.. Shops around the mall are mostly catered to the younger crowd.. maybe it's because Bugis village is just beside the mall..... so I guess they have to cater to the younger crowd that will come to the mall, after shopping at the stuffy/steamy bugis village........

The mall looks pretty big... I would say it is approximately the size of compass point? There about....... Not super-ly big.. But it is said to be 10 storeys high... maybe few levels are occupied by cinemas located at the top levels...

There is this not-yet-open arcade at the top level... Looks pretty huge from the outside.. And what caught my eye was this ice-cream catcher machine.. I think it's imported from Japan... The machine looks like the normal stuff toy catcher machines you'll find at normal arcades... BUT BUT, please be vv amazed.. they are actually going to store real ice cream cones inside.. I don't know how it's gg to work, but I will definitely go back and try it once it's opened... The machine says (-2 degrees or something if I rem correctly)... Wow~ Another Japanese invention... I reckoned per try is gg to cost you 2 bucks or so... haha!

Posed with Doraemon................. My big-head buddy =)
Mr Koh loves his Pika chu~
My Earth Hour was spent at Marina Barrage............ The view was actually vv nice....... If not for the IR construction lights........ It was really quite irritating.. Why cant they save some electricity for that 1hr... So unco-operative! haha.........
Flyer was light-less for that 1 hr, Suntec buildings too....... Hotels around the vicinity switched off all the main lights which illuminates the outer area........
We were not alone at the Barrage.... Families, couples and children gathered on the top deck to admire the dim-litted city...... Families brought picnic mats and baskets, while children run around carefree-ly... And we? We munched on cheezels =P
Met Weiting and his dearest at Cine HK cafe later that night........... haha! I'm quite impressed with my energy level... =P
A short meet-up over desserts =) The guys.............
Weiting's dearest and Me............
Sunday was spent lazing at home + Dinner at chomp chomp with Shiyou, Weili and Mr Koh... haha~ Food food and more food.......................... It was hard to find seats during dinner time, esp on a Sunday... We perservered and we got a table after a long wait.. haha! A kiasu family wanted to 'chop' seats using unscrupulous methods.. But justice prevailed! =) A righteous young man offered his table to us, after seeing us wait so long... I bet he couldnt stand the kiasu family too... haha..........
That was my weekend...

Met up with Aijia over dinner on Tuesday.........................
She brought me to Far East for Ayam Penyet.............
Looks good right? Compare it with the Ayam Penyet Ria at Novena? I'll say, this tastes a lil better.. Reason being, chicken is nicely marinated and the chilli is woo la la de hot!! =) I like~ *slurp*

Happy happy.......... and super hugry!

Cutie Aijia with hers................ Nice recommendation! =)
There will be a second for me.................... haha!
Had a great time eating and chatting with Aijia.............. It was always wonderful to meet up and chat about everything under the sun........ Heart to heart chats that never end, and laughter that never ceased... haha! Time just passed so quickly when you're having fun......... =P
This week will be a very eventful week.............. Alot of birthdays coming up~ Alot of celebrations... haha! Alot of good food........... *yippeeee*
Stay tuned for more food! =)

No comments: