Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dempsy with PPG

Met up with PPG on Good Friday for some good food, good wine and good company =)

I miss my PPG.......... Remembering our go to school days, lunch dates, lecture and tutorial sessions together, not forgetting shopping.. we inseparable... HAHA!

So we went to Ben & Jerry's for dinner.. I had 2 big German Sausage for 15 bucks... Phew!!
So expoongsive loh!!! But I was not in the mood for pasta/bread/rice.. haha.. so.. I ordered lots of meat...........

Bubbles and Blossoms.......... Blossoms just had her tresses rebonded.. with new bangs too! =)

PPG... All in....................
We adjuored to a wine house for some wine.. (duh~) Haha...

This is youyou... Notice how tenderly I Kiap her arm.. haha~ I loved doing that since long long time ago.. =)
This is my wine from Spain....... I don't like wine.. Nothing special........... I rather spend that kind of money on ten cups of liang teh.. HAHA! Just kidding.. It's the ambience ya~ =P

Here's our lobster turning red.. haha~

Parting shot............ And yes.. Bubbles is all red now.. HAHA!
Shots and pops please......................... =P


No comments: