Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Interns' Last Day

After 7 long weeks (gosh, Im there for more than 7 months!)........... The Interns are finally leaving.. I can feel their happiness, their joy... smelling freedom once again~ Yes, it reminds me of my interning days at CAAS........ Happyness!
Unfortunately, the interns' stay here is not vv pleasant as I've heard alot of stories from them.. mostly complains.. I understand, I totally understand... As compared to me, I was so much luckier during my days at CAAS =)
As one of them quoted, this is a birdshit company... HAHA! How apt... I burst out laughing when I heard her comment...

Anyways, I sneaked them up to level 8 of the company to snap some scenic shots before knock off.. Well, yes, we had to sneak! How pathetic.. Last day and no celebration for them from their respective dept heads... Tsk tsk... How sick and unfeeling.. Haiz~ I've got not much comments left...

haha! Back to happier notes.......
This is Morgan.. Classy name ya~

This is dearest Sharol.......... She's so funny and cute! Classic Siao Char Bo..... HAHA! and she gave me a cute ornament before she left... VV sweet......... will be displayed on my table soon =)

Group shot! haha............... Self timer =)

Self taken shot this time round.............

Morgan actually teared on her last day... My goodness......... haha! I wont even shed a tear here when I leave..... hahahaha! tears of joy? maybe... =P

Take good care girls................ Enjoy school! It's nicer being a student..........

No comments: