Sunday, April 5, 2009

A week full of Birthdays!

First and foremost.. I want to wish Qian Ru, Angie and Dearest Ah Qi................. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *fireworks* haha............

Thursday was spent singing at KBox with the girls... hee! Our favourite pastime.. Singing songs which we have sang for the past 5 years.. Impressive! MTVS never change.. haha........

Group Shot!
With Lifang...
The Toy and the Bear...

Guess what!? We had a complimentary alcoholic drink which doesnt taste like alcohol... haha~

I love this shot... haha........ So natural~


Ah Ru's lil cake.. haha.......

Birthday girl............... You're 23 already =)

With Ah Ru.......
On Friday, I had a lil farewell lunch for Bob.... He's leaving for China.. for 3-6 months...
A shot at tang dian wang... at Suntec City.. They offer pretty good Shanghai food... VV salty... haha!


Bob and Wilson......... Wilson's leaving soon too............. haiz~

Sad aside, here comes the food! =)
*slurp*
Dinner was at a food centre at Hougang Central... It was Ah Qi's birthday =) Happy Birthday Dearie~~~

Mummy and Daddy.......

Beh Beh Yi and Ah Qi..........
My turn~ =) By the way, we had ah beng western food... Which I don't think it's nice.. haha! over-rated.........
Beh Beh Yi bought a whole set of facial products for me...... haha! It's a sign.. I'm turning old~ *help*

She bought me a Che Che wallet too............. haha~ A vv exquisite lamb skin wallet... haha! Thank you so much.............. *hugz*
Saturday: Angie's turn... =)
Angie posing like a seasoned model................ Up the flight of steps to Tea cafe...
Fanny~

Aijia and Angie........

My Bestie! Since long long time ago.............. My Jogging partner....... =) love ya babe~
And everyone was impressed with the cafe... haha!



Nice.......... Still as nice........ VV nice! hahaha...........
We ordered the tray of assorted snacks again......... haha..

My peach tea.......... HAha! I love the fish snackers.... =)
So many birthdays packed in a week........... HAHA! Alot of April Babies.............
Happy Birthday Dearies.......... Big fat kiss to all *MUACK*

No comments: