Saturday, February 13, 2010

Let’s welcome the year of the Tiger

In another few hour’s time, we will all usher the year of the Tiger =)
Another year has passed so quickly, and it’s the time of the year where family members gather to have a nice reunion dinner together..

All the preparation and shopping for chinese new year goodies.. decorating the house, not forgetting the spring cleaning.. haha.. Sharing the cheer and working together as a family warms my heart... I love Chinese New Year! =)

Of course, I can still get my hong baos this year.. haha.. Yay! =P

2 days ago, i accompanied my parents to the very crowded Sheng Siong opposite our house.. haha.. doing our last minute shopping for all the foodies and drinks we need when guests visit our house =)
 DSC01209
Don't know which brand to buy... haha...

DSC01210
As usual, Mummy will be checking out the fish prices, comparing to see which is the most affordable.. haha..
I wanted to take more pictures, but was stopped by an assistant soon after =P Such a spoilsport! haha..

I woke up early this morning to wash my truckload of clothes (so that I don't have to wash on CNY Day 1, anyway, I think we are not supposed to wash clothes on that day too.. haha! rem don't wash hair too =P if you believe in the folk tales.. haha).. help prepare the reunion lunch with parents.. haha.. there were alot of things to prepare.. but I'm glad to help out~

DSC01211
Our simple, but very scrumptious reunion lunch! =) I love steamboat.. too bad we don't have the 2-halfs steamboat...

DSC01213
We were happily busy.. haha.. look at mummy’s expression.. so cute! HAHA...

DSC01216
We made our very own sharkfin’s soup too.. alot of real crabmeat and sharkfins… The Lim’s family style~ haha..

After lunch, we changed the bedsheets…
DSC01218
My lovely little bed.. haha..

DSC01219
DSC01220
A glimpse of the house deco.. =)

In a few moment’s time, we will be heading down to beh beh yi’s place for another reunion dinner.. maybe after dinner, we will head down to Chinatown again, to grab all the discounted goodies… haha.. Though we’ve pretty much bought all that we need, I just want to soak in the atmosphere, and maybe grab some cheap foodies.. for the fun of it.. HAHA…

Have a wonderful reunion dear all~

Coincidentally, it's Valentine's Day tomorrow too... hahhaha... No matter who you or where you'll be spending the day with tomorrow, spread the love and share the joy!

Let’s welcome the Year of the Tiger together! =) hear me roar… hahahahaha…
*GONG XI FA CAI*

No comments: