Saturday, February 6, 2010

Me and music time...

Alot of events happened during the past few weeks... too much to write, too little time, and too difficult to post pictures up to blog about those events... hee! This makes me lazy to blog.. but nevertheless, I still have some things to pen down here... =)

Had the luxury to spend some quality time with my MP3.. It's difficult to describe how music has played an integral part in my life, but it's really nice to just detatch myself from the bustling crowd, set aside some alone time to connect with the music.. 

Was listening to an old collection of songs I used to love when I was still schooling.. some years back already.. I blasted the music and it was surprisingly enjoyable! I'd loved "Tokyo Drift" by Teriyaki boyz back then, and I'm still loving it now.. Brought back some memories, and I suddenly recalled why I like that song.. haha.. reminded me of my growing up years, and it made me realise how much I've grown.. and indeed time flies..

No comments: