Monday, February 8, 2010

WeiShi can bake!

Went for department team-bonding last week and all of us became skillful bakers all of a sudden.. haha!
The man with the hat is the master baker.. I don't like him.. coz he made us wash the dishes and clear the mess when we're done.. I thought we only do that in school.. haha.. we pay them to wash the dishes ourselves =P 

Bakers in action.. haha..

Our masterpiece! and it's very edible.. hahaha...

Full of artistic flair.. I'm so proud of myself.. I don't have an oven at home.. so I rarely bake things.. so, can you imagine how proud I was with this creation? HAHA...

Met up with my xpress colleagues for dinner that night~ at Chilli padi nonya cafe.. for buffet dinner.. hee... Long time no see~ Yay to gatherings! haha.. We ate ourselves silly! and chatted non stop.........

Samuel and Catherine.. all vv shy =P

Pretty Peronel (who has slimmed down alot after giving birth).. and Joseph.. haha..

We adjourned to Chinatown after dinner for a short stroll, as well as to bring Catherine around before she goes back to China.. haha.. Just to soak in the festive mood.. It's almost CNY! and it's my 5th time to Chinatown in 2 weeks... hahahha =P

I think I'm chinatown-poisoned.. haha!

We spotted this cat with beautiful tiger stripes.. haha.. The owner was telling us this cat has become famous overnight.. attracting curious stares and camera flashes every night.. HAHA!

One more week to CNY~ =)

No comments: