Monday, December 27, 2010

Aijia & Fanny Birthday celebration + X'mas exchange!

I know I'm very back dated in blogging, but first and foremost, I would like to wish everyone a Merry X'mas! =) haha.. Hope it had been a wonderful xmas for everyone.. and of coz it's gonna be the end of 2010 soon, and it's time to welcome the new year!

Let me try to finish all my xmas posts - gatherings with my lovely babes before the new year creeps in.. HAHA!

First, I met Fanny, Aijia and Angie for a nice and cosy brunch at Wild Honey~ It's located at the very high class mandarin gallery (yes, I got lost while trying to find this restaurant).. HAHA! it's such a pretty place I must say... and I'm such a suagu.. my girlfriends seem to know so many nice restaurants... I've been in the cave for too long =P

We 4 girls met for a nice brunch to:
1) celebrate Aijia's birthday (belated one)
2) celebrate Fanny's birthday (advanced one)
3) xmas exchange! hahaha...

Pretty aijia with the pretty birthday gift..... hee! I'm beginning to like cath kidston man... I foresee it will soon become another 'Le Sportsac Tokidoki addiction' for me... hahaha! I hope not...

Next, we present Fanny with her lovely Guess Necklace.. goes perfect with her dressing that day.. totally ready for xmas! haha..

A picture of us, minus Aijia.. haha.. Cheers to many years of friendship! and the impending xmas... hee =)

Yes, that's my order! grilled chicken sandwich.. hahaha.. with the unbelivably hard bread.. hahaha.. not for the teethless and ppl with brittle teeth... HAHA! I almost broke a few (just kidding).. but you get the idea.. haha.. but the filling was nice~ =)

I look like I'm inside an oven.. such orangey lighting.. haha.. toast me pls!

Aijia with her order... Wild Honey serves mainly brunch items and the portions are soo huge and generous~ You can come with an empty stomach and eat your fill =P

Fanny with her pancakes.. which I kapo alot from.. hahaha... they are so fluffy!!!

After food, we started our gift exchange~ hahaha... We drew lots before xmas and no one knew who would be receiving pressies from who.. haha..

and so, the mystery was revealed... haha.. Fanny gave Aijia a purple bag organiser.. haha.. Aijia's fav colour too! While Aijia bought a gift (still in transhipment then) for Fanny... hahaha.. Fanny had to pose with the vouchers we gave Aijia for the time being.. =P

Angie bought some yummy body lotion from Victoria's secret for me! =) yippee... smells super yummy too! good enough to eat...

And that's Angie, holding on to the 2011 planner I got for her... I realised I like to buy friends planners... =P It's a practical gift, but I'm sure they will be reminded of me when they whip out their planners to make notes... HAHA!

I shall not buy planners for friends next yr *secret vow*.. haha..

Babes, I've not forgotten about our badminton session... HAHA! let's do it soon, maybe some day in 2011... =P

No comments: