Sunday, December 5, 2010

Meet up with the girlies~

This will be a very 'dark' post... haha.. coz the pictures taken by my phone were pretty dark.. blame it on it's incapacity to take good pictures in dark settings.. haha...

Met angie, aijia and fanny last week after work for a nice dinner and gathering! haha... Fanny joined us slightly later though, due to her work commitments.. earning big bucks already.. haha!

Met angie and aijia at this restaurant cafe at somerset 313 called Oriole =)

Pretty nice settings.. but reminds me of many other similar cafes with such decos sprouting out ever so frequently... haha! but a nice cafe to just unwind with a bunch of great friends after a hard day at work.. haha..

angie loves her wine.. she ordered pasta with beef... haha!

While I had my fish and chips! =) Food wise, I think it's pretty normal.. For the price I paid, I would have prefered nicer food presentation and perhaps adding another side or two? haha..

Aijia joined us a little later.. and ordered the same dish as me.. =)

Posing pretty.. hee..

All in! =) too bad the picture is abit dark...

We ended our dinner with a nice rich choc cake topped with a scoop of yummy vanilla ice cream! mama mia~ *slurp* my hair was so hungry that it went for a dip in the choc syrup too.. =P

hahaha... Met fanny later that night.. and chatted the night away at toast box till it was time to go home.. =) Enjoyed dinner and catching up with the babes (though I do meet aijia every now and then for lunch too).. haha! A good mid-week dinner to chase away the blues at work... =)


No comments: