Thursday, December 30, 2010

X'mas dinner with my 18/03 babes!

Another X'mas dinner with my dearest 18/03 babes! =) haha.. this time round, we met at this Italian restaurant at triple one @ somerset.. haha.. if i remember the name correctly, it's called Italiannies =)

This interior of the restaurant pretty much resembles the restaurant that I went to with Aijia, Fanny and Angie some time back.. it's called wild honey by the way.. haha.. Dim lights, wooden tables and chairs.. nice~ hidden away from the hustle and bustle of the main orchard road.. it's nicely tucked in a corner, perfect for a cosy gathering with my girlies =)

I had this super yummy red apple fruit shake =) it's super nice! with all the apple goodness blended in.. it doesnt contain any milk products (though it's called a shake), and every sip is like a bite into an apple! i'm not kidding, I give it 4 out of 5 stars! haha..

Qian ru, Li ying and Lifang~

While we waited for the food to arrive, we started to take some pictures.. haha.. to remember our little girlie gatherings.. =) talking abt work, new places to eat, life, and everything under the sun.... except studies.. haha.. schooling life really seemed quite far away already.. HAHA! off our radar...

Me, Huijun and Seetoh

After a really long wait (we seriously are not happy with the waiting time).. haha.. but well, it was compensated with the delicious food that was served... or maybe it tasted good coz we were famished! =P

My classic cabonara... creamy~ haha.. but nice! =) Sprinkled with generous bits of salty bacon.. I know this will require rounds of jogs to burn off.. HAHA!

Ended our dinner with this complimentary choc indulgence dessert.. haha.. sinfully delicious!!!! another 10 rounds to go... =P but all worth it..

After food, it's time for the gift exchange! =)

me with all the pressies... haha! wondering which is mine...

Which in the end, I got seetoh's gift! =) a lovely agnes b bracelet... haha.. I love it~ Thanks babe!!

We slowly made our way back after dinner + gift exchange... and realised we forgot to take a group shot! haha.. so we bothered a passer-by to help us with the picture...

which made me wonder why he took this shot for us.. must be he don't know how to use the camera function.. HAHA! anyhow clicked the shutter =P

Finally, a more decent picture...

Merry X'mas my dear girls! *hugs*

No comments: