Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Lim Family's X'mas tree!

Seeing my dept's x'mas tree so nicely decorated with lovely and colourful decorations, makes me wanna get one for my own home too! haha... It's been a long time since the Lim family had decorated a x'mas tree.. my folks told me we used to have a tree when I was young, but I think I was really too young to remember..

Haha.. what happened to the old tree we used to have? It was thrown away =P when we moved hse... aww...

So this year~ I went to get a tree for my family! =) I painstakingly lugged it back home from carrefour.. ignoring curious stares from strangers on the train/bus.. haha..

from carrefour.. Not doing an advertisement for them here, but their trees are pretty decent.. and affordable too... This 1.5m tree costs $10.90 only! Cheap~~

So after dinner one night, we all got down to setting up the tree! The Lim's tree.. haha..

all hard at work! haha.. It was really fun~

Whipping out whatever decorations we could find at home.. be it whether they were bought last yr, yrs before.. all could be put to use.. HAHA! oh ya, daiso sells awesome looking deco too~ value for money!

Within an hour, the Lim's x'mas tree is up! isnt it lovely? hahaha.. not the usual huge and flamboyant xmas trees you find in shopping malls, hotels, etc.. just a simple xmas tree decorated by yours truly and the folks at home =)

I love my x'mas tree!

*jingle bells jingle bells*

No comments: