Friday, December 31, 2010

And the X'mas celebrations continued....

It was dong zhi during the week of x'mas and so, mummy decided that we should all go for a nice family dinner (to celebrate xmas in advance too!).. haha... and we went to this fish head steamboat restaurant just opposite our place.. haha.. =) actually it's just the level above Sheng Siong.. my place is so convenient.. I love supermarkets.. =P

Back to the steamboat... Heard ah qi said that this restaurant is a franchise of a famous fish head steamboat chain.. haha.. I've no idea if that is true.. =P

But since we have always wanted to try it out.. so here we are!

Pipping hot steamboat.. we ordered red promfret steamboat.. no fish head, just the meat =) and ordered a few other side dishes too... yummy~~

Time to dig in!

Delicious soup base, lotsa fish meat, leafy vege, toufu, etc... it's a pretty big pot.. And since the weather's been a little chilly lately, steamboat is defnitely a great idea! =)

Their chicken wings.. surprisingly nice! my dad has finally met a worthy competitor.. that makes almost-the-same-standard of ckn wings.. haha... (side track: I'm actually quite impressed with this shot, iphone camera can focus pretty well.. if you put your heart to it) HAHA! 

Pork ribs too!

eat and eat and eat... =)

See that smile? haha.. told you the food was good! hee...

On x'mas eve itself, we had a mini celebration in office =) It was a half day, how welcoming~ I love no-work days... haha..

Now our tree's got little pressies =) Guess which I got eventually? haha... see that pink bag right at the back? haha.. yes~ I got that during the gift exchange..

Everyone gathered for the feast! haha.. there was alot of food.... and wine.. HAHA!

Making me hungry now~

That's danny, the chicken rice seller.. haha...

Our pretty ice cream log cake from swensens... I'm really hungry now =P haha!

After all the foodies, we played games, drank wine and fooled ard... till it was time to go off! yippeee........ Went off to meet Mr Koh to get all the last minute xmas gifts.. hahha.. I love xmas shopping! but the malls were seriously packed.. I think ppl were all like me, shopping away for last min gifts...

There are sales everywhere!!!! it's tormenting.. to know that I can't get everything I see and want.. HAHA! Soon it was time to meet Huixian, Weiting, Jasmine and Pin Han for our xmas eve dinner~ haha.. stomachs were growling already =P

Huixian and Weiting.. we were at the basement of orchard central.. I love the serenity and deco of the place.. nice~
Mr Koh and I! Hahaha... with our xmas hats from daiso... =) Ho Ho Ho~~~~~

Dinner was at Brotzeit @ 313, but as surroundings were dimly lit, the pictures taken were pretty grainy and dark.. haha..

With the ladies at spinelli.... =) As the theme of our gift exchange was 'playful', Mr Koh and I got games/board games for the lucky ppl who got our gifts.. hee! Jasmine and Pinhan got our gifts again.. same as last yr! haha...

so at least we have some games to entertain ourselves with while we waited for the clock to strike 12 =)

The clock struck 12... and cars on the roads were all sounding their horns in unison.. hahaha.. everyone whipped out their cams.. Merry Xmas!!! =)

Our view was good... haha.. we were above ground level and could see/hear what everyone was doing below.. not as chaotic as I expected.. though there were a few gps of youngsters spraying foam at each other.. heng i'm quite far away from them =P

Haha.. next morning........ It was gift exchange with my family! =) hahaha.. I love this annual family exchange! love to buy gifts for my dearest loved ones...

Look! hahaha.. we've got the tree, the sparkling juice.. and the numerous gifts on the table =) hahaha... We each bought gifts for the person we're supposed to buy for.. and I'll always get every one something too, even though I didnt pick them.. hee... Mummy and Daddy will get an extra gift for their 3 little pigs too =)

This year, Daddy picked me... and got me a car!!!! A green murcielago =) woohoo~~~ zoom zoom... another car to add on to my collection of lambo cars.. haha...

Mummy and Daddy got me sushi small food and a instant noodles coin box... hahaha! I love them all.... From the gifts I received, one could easily tell that food and cars are my greatest loves! =P 

Went for a movie + scrumptious pasta dinner with Mr Koh on xmas day... haha...

Coz it was xmas, I ordered something which I always wanted to order, but didnt coz I find it too extravagant to have at pasta mania.. haha.. =P Crayfish pasta!!! but then... it was disappointing... hahaha...

Boxing day dinner was much much much better................ yum yum.. sushi teh *woots* hahaha!

Counting down to 2011.... Goodness, time flies! hahaha... 2010 had been a great year for me... let's hope that the coming year will be even better! *cheers my friends*


No comments: