Monday, October 29, 2012

Final parts of birthday celebration!

Finally, I met up with my PPG and JC girlies to celebrate my birthday! =)

We caught up over yummy food, good company and lots of catching up~ updating the latest happenings in everyone's life..

Looking fwd to Lily's Wedding and am very happy for my dearest blossoms too~ finally took the first step towards settling down and got herself a bto unit with her beau of many years! I'm sure they are both in very good hands =)

Really touched that I'm surrounded by so many lovely friends who will celebrate my birthday with me every year~ reminding me how lucky I am.. friends whom I've known since a long long time ago, I know they will be my friends for life! Been through our growing up years together! Sharing the ups and downs =) Thank you dearies for being there.. *hugs*

祝我生日快乐!


No comments: