Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cosy coffee and breakfast places~

Been to a few breakfast and coffee places recently and I must say I'm loving them more~ =)

Coffee houses used to be one of my favourite haunts, and they still are!

Maybe coz I'm no longer a student (since some xx years ago), I hardly had much opportunities now, to immerse myself in the lovely aromas of coffee and to people watch as time go by slowly =p it's such a joy! So I jump at every opportunity to explore and relax at coffee houses..

So one of my new year resolutions for 2013, is to visit more unique coffee houses and to enjoy life more! =)

Back in my student days, my usual haunts were coffee bean, Starbucks, pacific coffee, coffee club and tcc.. Now more and more interesting-themed cafes and coffee houses are sprouting out by the dozens!

Recently I've been to Chye Seng Huat hardware coffee during lunch time (yes, it's not a typo), they retained the former shop name and transformed it into a coffee and breakfast place! Lovely coffee they serve, breakfast is nice too! Not going to do a review here coz I think others can do a better job =p

Mr Koh and I also visited eggs and berries at Changi city point, where they serve all day breakfast too~ not too bad, but serving was small.. The interior deco's pleasantly colourful and pretty =)

And the hunt for nice coffee and breakfast places continues~~











No comments: