Saturday, December 15, 2012

My 3rd time to Taipei!

This time round, I went to Taipei with my family! Brother couldn't join us as he had exhausted his annual leaves for his honeymoon earlier =p

Knowing that Taiwan is on Daddy's 'top to go countries' list, we decided to head over to Taipei this December holidays! =) really looked forward to the 15 degrees weather~

Though it's my third time there, I still looked forward to travelling overseas.. As the trip planner/tour guide for this trip, I planned to go to a few places which I hadn't had the chance to visit during my previous trips to Taipei..

As I'm using my phone to blog, I only have a limited amount of pictures to post.. Haha!

It was an enjoyable trip nevertheless, with daddy and I snapping more than 3000 photos, where we ate non stop, mummy ah qi and I bought 19 pairs of shoes altogether, tonnes of souvenirs, bags, foodies, etc.. And of course many happy memories and fun times! It would have been better if there was no rain.. (P.s. poor ah qi lost her iPhone in Taipei, and we had a 'rare' opportunity to visit the police station and sit inside a police car) hahaha.. Really rare! =p

Unforgettable trip~ but most importantly, I'm glad the folks enjoyed themselves! When we were young, parents took care of us and brought us overseas.. so this time round, it feels extra good to bring them overseas, to relax and sightsee =)
















No comments: