Saturday, December 29, 2012

Family Christmas exchange!

An annual affair for the Lim family since some years ago =) Christmas doesn't feel like Christmas without any gift exchange! So this year, we each were secret Santas for someone in the family.. Haha! It was supposed to be top secret until I clumsily dropped the piece of paper which has the name of the lucky person (daddy dearest) whom I'm getting the present for on it, in the toilet =p

Which led to my detective-like sister trying to guess/find out who our respective secret Santas were.. Haha! So that aside, I proceeded to get the gift for daddy.. And small little gifts for the rest =)

Our Christmas gift exchange!
Brother is my secret Santa!
Followed by ah qi buying for brother...
My gift to daddy!
Daddy buying for mummy...
And finally mummy presenting her gift to ah qi!
Everyone started unwrapping their presents and it's such a joy to see the smiles and laughter on everyone's faces.. It's always the thought that counts!

And I received the running man tshirt from brother, with some car models from mum and dad =)
Mr Koh and I had our gift exchange separately too.. With the theme being "creating memories", I got him a digital photo frame with some preloaded photos of us, while he got me a DIY canvas painting set (knowing that I've always wanted to try that) =)

We concluded the family gift exchange with a toast of Taiwan beer.. Haha! Nice~

Counting down 2 days to 2013.. It's so fast! Sometimes, I just wished time could stop or just slow down a little =p

 

 

No comments: