Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Santa Claus came to town!

It's still Christmas Day, so I'm not too late to wish everyone a joyful and merry Christmas! Haha..
 
Christmas this year has been great for me! =) Full of gatherings, meet ups, good food and of course a lot of good food *yums* haha..
 
Mr Koh bought me an iPad mini!! Hahaha.. Which I affectionately call 'Minnie' =) this is my Christmas + v'day and anniversary gift.. Haha.. (We still have our themed Christmas exchange which I will blog about another day) =p
I'm now a proud owner of this chic and stylish piece of gadget.. Which is totally life changing and mind blowing.. Haha.. I know I'm a laggard =p but it's really amazing! Opened my mind to the wonders of technology.. It's high time I start embracing technology.. Haha! So the Christmas weekend was spent exploring my Minnie and attending personal iPad lessons from Mr Koh.. Haha! Who is so sweet to buy me an iPad mini! *hugs*
 
Fast forward to Christmas Eve, we treated ourselves to TODAI! Omg... The crabs were sooooo good~ I've never had any other crabs that tasted sweeter than what we had there! Snow crabs, red crabs, Alaska king crabs.. I love crabs! Haha.. Such an indulgence, along with other seafood, meat dishes and desserts =p
 
Atas buffet!
Crabby overdose!
 
Cheers! *jingle bells*
I shall slowly blog about my gatherings and meet ups with friends at a later date.. For now, here's wishing everyone a merry joyful and fruitful Christmas! =)
 
2013 is just a few days away.....
 
 

No comments: