Monday, May 19, 2014

Day trip to JB with my parents~

Took leave on one of the weekdays to go over to JB with my parents~ it was a good break from hectic work, and a perfect time to replenish my contact lenses stock and some toiletries.. Haha..
 
Always feels good to get my passport chopped, though it's just across the causeway =)
 
Headed over to KSL, and this time dad did his research and led us to the bus terminal to catch a bus over.. Not bad, he did his homework.. Haha a very responsible 'tour guide' indeed..
 
We strolled around the mall, and stopped every now and then to feed our stomachs.. Haha.. It's nice not to think about work, but just enjoy the meal and company =) time just flew by so quickly..
 
We had lunch at their swensen's lookalike - season's.. Haha and food prices were half of that in Singapore.. We savoured the food at a leisurely pace.. We had our fill and continued shopping once we were done..
 
With mummy dearest~
Striking a handsome pose..
Not long after lunch, we spotted Assam laksa! Haha couldn't resist it, we exercised our mouths again.. Haha

Yums!

I personally preferred old town's to this.. Apparently this joint is pretty famous, but I found it abit too sweet for my liking.. Haha

There were no pictures of us shopping as our hands were full with the barangs barangs =p

Nevertheless, it was a good and fun day out with my folks.. Our version of 买东西,吃东西,买东西,吃东西。。。

Looking forward to the next JB shopping trip.. Haha!

 

No comments: