Friday, May 23, 2014

Happy Mummy's Day!

We had a simple mothers' day dinner over at the pu tian cuisine restaurant opposite our place =) it was Zhi char fare again~ mummy's favourite..
The female lead that night..
Yummy!
After dinner we strolled around the neighbourhood and walked brother and his wife back to their car.. Everyone loves his car! The 'bengish' integra with Matt black front and Neon green sticker strip by the sides.. I want this car too!

Heart beats faster when I see his car.. Haha.. My childhood dream of owning a 'bengish' car was revived! My favourite colours on his car.. Omg =p

I always feel like a man trapped in a woman's body.. Haha.. I want my own car too!!

We ignored the driver for a few minutes and took many pictures with his car like mountain turtles who have not seen a car before =p it's really pretty la.....

Daddy's hands are getting itchy..
Haha.. Then he requested for more pictures with the car.. Like it's his own =p

At driver's door
Now with the spoiler.. Haha
Finally it's my turn!
But it's a badly taken shot =p unlike those that I took for Daddy.. Haha

Enough of his car... We headed back and presented mummy with her handmade card and gift! =)

A handbag! Haha

Simple evening around the neighbourhood with my family~

Happy mummy's day my dearest mummy.. 辛苦你了,把我们这三个小坏蛋带大!I love you!

 

No comments: