Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pre-wedding Photoshoot

Our pre-wedding photoshoot was arranged on 1st April.. On April's fool day! Thankfully no one pulled a prank on us.. The weather almost did! It was raining just as we were making our way to the bridal studio.. But very glad it stopped in time and the weather was beautiful throughout the photoshoot..

Flashback to our final gown fitting 2 days before the photoshoot..

I did my own nails too! =)

Finally on the day of photoshoot....

We arrived at the studio early at 11am and had our make up and hair done after 2 hours.. Honestly, it was awkward watching the make up artist pile tonnes of make up on my face.. Along with the eye tape to make my double eyelids more pronounced, and 2 sets of fake eyelashes.. It took much effort to open my eyes.. I'm not kidding.. I've never had such thick make up done before and I took some time to accept the me I saw in the mirror.. Haha! I didn't wow myself, and secretly wish I could wipe the make up off my face =p

Letting the ampoules sit on my face
He did the same too.. Haha
And we changed into our first outfit..

I love the flowy ruffles
A shot together~

And off we went! In their mini van.. Really glad we had the mini van.. Makes traveling around so much more convenient and comfortable.. They prepared buns and fruits for us too! =) I couldn't be more grateful and glad... First stop was mac Ritchie for some scenic shots.. It's a beautiful place with much memories too~

2nd stop.. Singapore flyer!

Where we first changed into our casual wear for some casual shots.. Haha.. As we had intended to take our casual shots at the vintage food centre, we had to dress to suit the theme! Back to the 50's.. Me in the what I call "peasant girl cheongsam" and his "peasant boy in suspenders look".. Haha.. Managed to capture some pics with his camera that he brought as props! Clever.. Haha


Screen shot of 'εƒι‡ŒδΉ‹ε€–'s MTV..

Haha.. Got feel or not? =p

We changed into our second outfit, me in red and him in black.. Too bad we don't have pics of us in that now.. And took a few more shots of us around the food centre and flyer surroundings..

Last stop, my favourite night shot at the gorgeous MBS area.. I've always wanted to take pre wedding shots there coz the CDB skyline is awesome, at least to me.. Singapore is beautiful enough, and there is no other better place/country to take our wedding shots than right here in Singapore, where we are familiar and grow up in =)

No pictures of our photoshoot to show yet, as we haven't gotten the soft copies of the pictures that we selected.. Haha.. But here's one, of us back at the studio after a long hard day.. Famished and tired too! It was fun~ thankfully all went well..

Then it was dinner time!!
Here's a sneak preview of two pics that we selected (that we secretly took while selecting pictures) haha.. And a compiled thumbnail list of all the selected 35 pictures.. We shall patiently await the completion of our wedding photo album =)

 

 

No comments: