Saturday, May 17, 2014

Promo treat at Westin Hotel

Gave Mr Koh a treat few weeks back to celebrate my recent promotion.. Haha.. It was a belated one, coz I told him we had to control our diets, and not to eat so much before our photoshoot.. Haha

So after our photoshoot, we set a date and went over to Westin hotel for a buffet feast! Shioks!

Also on the same day of the feast, we headed over to Asian Civilisation Museum for an exhibition before we gorge ourselves, for a free exhibition.. Haha..

There was a play booth for face masks, supposedly faces of ladies from the Tang Dynasty, and we were free to paste various shapes of eyebrows, lips and accessories onto the masks.. Haha.. It was actually pretty fun, fooling around =p

Our creations! Haha
We then slowly made our way, and took a long stroll to Westin Hotel =)

It's our first time there~

Nice view~
The view from level 32
Overlooking PSA...
I love to dine high up in the sky.. Haha
We were one of the first few patrons for dinner

We got a table that offered a pretty good view of the Marina Bay Area.. Can you spot the Art Science Museum in the background? =)
Glorious Seafood!!
I can't help but drool while looking at the pictures again.. Haha.. I love crabs and scallops!!!
So we took our time, and watched the skies slowly turned dark as we savoured the food.. And watch the Singapore Flyer being illuminated from afar~ so pretty... Such an enjoyment =)
And it was finally time for desserts.. Haha.. Yummy~

There's so much to choose from, how I wish I can finish everything on the table.. Too bad i only have 1 stomach =p

We left Westin feeling super full and satisfied.. Haha.. There goes the diet plan~ but who cares, it's a celebration! Haha..

*pat on my back*

A little step forward in my career, a little recognition of my efforts =)

@ Promo ceremony with my team

 

 

No comments: