Sunday, March 2, 2008

I was exceptionally hardworking on Thursday.. Coz angie baby passed the 'studying bug' to me.. HAha!! Went over to Serangoon Garden Mac to mug for ard 4 hours.. Out of which only 1.5 hrs was productive! The rest was spent on talking, gossiping, eating, stoning.. Hee =P But it was fun.. It feels good to mug/study with Angie baby again.. We have been each other's studying partner since secondary school days... How I miss those days!! In school uniform, studying in fast food restaurants/cafes.. Hogging the seats till late or being asked to leave by the management =P

Look at the amount of food on the table! The 'battlefield' could have been worse if the tray-ful of mc nuggets meal had not been cleared away..


I bought a new pencil case recently! Featuring the 'chocolate'... TADAH!!
Cute bah......... HAha! so irresistably deliciously cute =) I had to buy it.. I had no reason not to get it.. Such a sweetie! I've received comments saying that it's childish.. Bet some are secretly dying to get one too loh.. HAha..
Come, i'll tell you.. I bought it from the famous 'popular' bookstore.. Go get it ba! Hee...

No comments: