Sunday, January 27, 2008

What does your birthdate mean?

Recently, I did a birthdate test on Facebook.. Yes, I was a lil bored.. HAha! and out of curiousity, I clicked the test button after entering the necessary information =)

TADAH!

About me:
You find happiness in a lot of things and believe in living life as it comes. You are close to family and friends. But it's hard to get into your inner circle. You believe in the little things that make people happy and you probably like an inviting home and a cozy bed. You try to be in harmony with others, but occasionally you have a very stubborn streak. (Freaky... this is true!)

Your greatest strength is:
Your intense optimism
That's nice to know.. I should say I don't bother harping/dwelling on matters that made me blue.. Move on! HAha.. Escapism, but for good =)

Your greatest weakness is:
You shy away from exploring your talents
Hmm.. It's a lil difficult to understand tho.. Fact is, I don't even know what my talents are..
Or maybe it's hidden inside me all along.. I sing! SUPERSTAR.. come find me.. HAha! *waiting*
Your lucky color is:
Jade
Hee.. Yes, I was waiting for something related to GREEN... HAha! Thank you.. This is very true..

Green is nature =) Love it people... Good for your eyes too!!

Go try this application if you have the time.. HAha! It only takes you around 1 minute.. =)

No comments: