Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Eventful Week which.....

.... made me fall sick almost immediately.. HAHA! Out everyday of the week.. Tsk tsk! very hong soh (means like to go out in hokkien =P) In the end.. fell sick again!!!
Better recover soon before all the X'mas feasting begins.. *prays*
Let's start with last Wednesday... Went to find Aunt Beh and Lil JiaXin coz I havent seen them for sucha long time~ haha... Missed them...
Went to find them after work.. Bought lil kueh kueh for Lil JiaXin.. Bought assorted flavours for her and turns out she only likes the strawberry and chocolate ones... haha (I've eaten some of those flavours before I reached their place =P)
She danced and danced.. Made faces and posed for me.. hee~
I forgot what I said, but it made her angry... haha.. The next thing she did was to complain to her 'friends'.. The power rangers poster (-_-)
........................................

Then on Thursday... I met up with Angie, Aijia and Fanny...... It was a belated birthday celebration for Aijia~ Happy 22nd my dear~ =)

We went over to the Brewerkz near Indoor Stadium...

and ordered alot of food... hee....had beer samplers.... and.........Some Golden Ale~ Honestly, I don't like the taste of beer... haha~ See how lil beer I asked the waiter to pour for me... They taste awful and bitter =PHAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY AIJIA~ =)

Group shot with the birthday girl... Bottom right =)
The restarant supervisor asked for a shot with us.. I think it's a prank =P But nvm... not impt.. haha....

Late nights and lack of sleep.............. I fell sick~ Warnings were given by my body on Friday.. But I didnt think it would be that serious... I was wrong!! So very wrong...

Woke up on Saturday.. Feeling feverish and cold at the same time.. I knew I'm really sick by then... Felt weak and giddy on my precious workless Saturday........ HMPH! Big sian~ I've made plans for the day already lo~ So..... I spend my Saturday lying on my bed and popping pills for like 80% of my time =(

On Monday, we had a farewell lunch for my colleague, Cheryl... I'll miss her... =P

This is Cheryl with Candice

Sunny, Peronel, Me and the new intern =)

FOOD FOOD! I didnt eat the fried stuff tho.......... *sobz*... Anyway, the cute lil thing on my spoon is supposedly shaped like a pumpkin?.. I think... haha! Cute right.. But it tastes awful leh~
Group shot! haha~
Strong Aircon + oily food.. alot of walking/running about.. didnt help me in recovering.. haha! in fact, I think it made me feel worse that day... haha! see~ nv take care....
I'm still recovering... Hurry hurry... X'mas is coming!! lalala~

No comments: