Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Christmas celebrations started as early as 23rd..... But Christmas mood was felt weeks ago... HAHA! of coz.... (not at my workplace) =P

First up... It was christmas lunch at office... The organising committee decorated the canteen area with balloons and streamers.. I can see the effort, but seriously, the mood wasnt really felt.. reason being office=stress... HAHA!

So, lunch was early that day... 1130.. we got a call and off we went.. down to the oh-so-boring canteen... =P There was a long table of food... Buffet style.. With a wall for us to paste our wishes written on shaped papers... Christmas songs played in the background too.. haha~

There was the usual buffet food.. With 2 log cakes, and few pieces of ham.. NO TURKEY! =P


HAha... As you can see.. it was crowded.. and we had no seats to sit on... So, right after lunch, we cabbed out to parkway parade for shopping~ hee! How anti-social were we... We barely stayed in the canteen for 30 mins.. Just cant stand staying in office.. Had to go out for a breather =)



Went off to raffles city to meet 18/03 for xmas dinner/gathering! It's been so long since we last met.. We dined at shokudo =) and reserved a table for 15.. WOAH! I'm surprised so many turned up......
Even the rare guests like Yuan Zheng and WeiJun appeared...

I was the earliest girl that arrived...
This was what I had.. Pork Katsu with egg... It was quite ok... salty! haha....


With Ah ru~

With the guys...
Another group shot~ I love 18/03.... Time flies.. It's been 5 years... Goodness~
Sorry Seetoh~ I've tried my best... HAHA! =P

The next day was the 24th! Christmas eve lo..............

Was feeling pretty stressed that day coz small boss came back from leave... HAha.. and.. everyone I know was having half day/early knock off~ WHY AM I WORKING FULL DAY????

Small Boss bought cupcakes for us... VV sweet................... nice and sinful~

I chose the one with xmas sock... It was too cute to eat! =P My consolation for the day.......

But nvm...... I went to work with a full-day mindset... Peronel was smiling happily was she stepped into office coz she told me there were rumours that there will be half day for us... HAha! I was sooo excited can... The rest of the day was spent guessing whether there will be half day.. haha.. how silly! But seriously, it was a roller coaster ride for Peronel and I.. No mood to work, but still have to stay in office... Finally resigned to fate when the clock showed 4pm... It's almost knock off le.. =P

Finally it was 6! dashed out of office to meet Mr. Koh... Who was sweet enough to fetch me out after work... BUT! It rained................ sian sian.... Cold and wet christmas eve!

We waited for the rain to die off and we *put put* to IKEA Queenstown for dinner... HAHA! It's a long story how we ended up there... Had a warm meal of curry and delicious chicken wings... And we loitered around the area..
Settled at xing wang HK cafe for dessert........... =)

Then after the rained had stopped... We went to Orchard Road to immerse ourselves in the Christmasy mood~ I know what we're in for and Mr. Koh nicely brought me there tho he knew it would be 'hell' ... hee~
It was soooooooooooo.. really soooooo crowded! Orchard was suddenly infested with people that will seldom come to Orchard... The ratio of foreign workers: ah tiongs: Ang mohs: locals is 4:3:1:2.....................
Took some pictures to remember this day... HAHA! being squashed like sardines... =P We didnt venture far though... Must leave this place before 12........ I dun want to be sprayed by those tiong tiongs and hei hei shu shus........... =P

Went back for family gift exchange!!! =)


Dearest daddy made this table for us to place our gifts... HAHA! how creative... Placed my xmas tree from daiso and bought 2 bottles of sparkling juice from sheng siong... =)

The mickey 'toy' figurine in the middle was bought in Japan disneyland 8 years ago... It still lights up and the music is still going strong~ =) It plays xmas songs while it flashes colourful light.. It will always be present during every year's xmas! haha...........

Busy Mummy and Papa at work....

Daddy was the one who picked me and I picked my brother........ =)
I received a vv sweet wallet from daddy... and I bought my brother a top from G2000.....
Everyone had gifts and were happy! Finally, We had sparkling juice to end this year's exchange... I love such warm and sweet gatherings..................

My Christmas presents! =)
So very happy~ I've always loved Christmas.....................


No comments: