Monday, December 22, 2008

A night-out with colleagues...

Friday night was spent with colleagues after work.......... After a super unmotivated and pressured day at work, it's time to let our hair down...........

Wilson was stopped by the dearest Tiger in our den.. We waited for him at the lobby... Peronel and I started to take pictures.. haha! vv spastic....

Posed with the Xmas tree which no one bothered to even go near... =P


Posed with the super expensive antique sofa set... Haha! and it's super uncomfortable sitting on it.. I don't get it.. Why would anyone spend so much on something so uncomfortable??

Then Wilson smsed 'gimme 10 mins'... We knew it will turn out to be an hour's wait.. We were so right! *argh* Irritating people (not Wilson of coz... haha..) must alwiz spoil our plans.... After waiting for an hour or so at the lobby, we finally set off~ =)

We cabbed to the food centre near harbourfront bus interchange for a quick dinner before moving on to Mount Faber Jewel box!! there was an irritating jam! cab fare was $22!! kallang to vivo only leh.... MADNESS~

We cabbed up to Mount Faber again after dinner... It was a vvvvv long wait wor.. We almost wanted to cancel our reservation and chill at vivocity instead.. haha... But eventually, a cab appeared soon after =)

Welcome to the Jewel Box~ =) I thought it's a vv atas place, but turns out, it's actually quite normal...

But undeniably, the scenery is breath-taking.. esp at night, where you get to see all the dazzling city lights from high above =) It was a windy night too~ HAha....... I feel like i'm overseas... The best thing was, we were given complimentary cable car ride!!! Woohoo~ how cool was that?

I ordered a mocktail.. Cinderella....... Coz I don't feel like getting drunk/high/hot then... haha~ I just wanna enjoy the night. scenery and company =)

With my nice nice manager...... =)

Mr blue... HAha! Wilson......... The nice nice snr manager too~

A group shot! using my not-too-bad k800i..... HAHA! The guy on my left is another pdt mgr... I'm the only small fly there....... =P
We went on to enjoy our cable car ride after that~ It was loads of fun... HAHA! It's been soooooo sooooo long since I had a cable car ride lo........... How fun! HAHA... Like a lil girl.. Wilson is afraid of heights... He was uber funny.... Imagine a big guy staying super still and scared in a cable car hanging in mid air.. letting out occasional screams.. hee! The breeze up there was goood~~~~~~~ soo cooling and relaxing.. makes me wanna go overseas... I wanna go overseas!!

No comments: