Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008~

So fast, the year is coming to an end.. In less than 8 hours, when the clock strikes 12.. A new year will be ushered in..... how time flies~ Gosh! I'm 23 next year....

Before I welcome the new year, I have to say that the year 2008 has been such an eventful year for me....

In the year 2008, I......
watched the fireworks on NYE at Marina
saw the transformation in NTU's Canteen A
made some norwegian friends from school
graduated from school, finally~
started working full-time
obtained my Class 3 driving licence
went to Bangkok for Graduation Trip (awesome!)
saw a mazda rx8 crashed before my eyes
drove daddy, mummy and ah qi back home
started contributing to family allowance
Saw and heard real F1 cars right before my eyes
cycled at Pulau Ubin
went to Mac Ritchie HSBC Treetop walk
completed my FIRST Big Walk (marina barrage)
went to Mount Faber Jewel Box
had a bbq on the grass on ECP (minimalist bbq)
squeezed with hei hei shu shus and ah tiongs at orchard road on xmas eve
celebrated my family and loved ones' birthday
celebrated my best friends birthdays
continued jogging religiously
have grown a little wiser
have grown a little older
have grown a little nicer
have grown a little cuter
have grown a little sweeter (as you can see, I'm starting to blabber)
and finally, last but no least, got together with dearest Mr. Koh.........

So, I'm here to wish everyone... A Happy 2009! =)
May 2009 be a wonderful year for all of us ya *cheers*

I'm so exicted...... I'm gg to enjoy squeezing with hei hei shu shus and ah tiongs later at marina ltr =P
I'm ready lo! haha~

Hello Kitty wants to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR too *fireworks*


No comments: