Friday, December 5, 2008

Weili's Birthday Celebration~

I took half day leave today (got questioned why I took leave? For interview meh? =P)... For bysi sale and also to take a goooood break from work.. Staying there any longer will only make me snap~ It's insane... Thankfully, I got dearest Seetoh to accompany me... She took a day's leave and we went to BYSI sale together =)

Not knowing the exact location of the warehouse, we gong gong-ly took the buses stated on the BYSI sales brochure.. Hopped on bus 15 and we headed to the land of we-duno-where... hee!

Yes, we overshot our stop... and alighted when we realized the bus is going no where.. haha! Asked friendly passer-bys for directions, and they helpfully pointed to the area where they think it should be... HAha.. 9 Kaki Bukit Place is a difficult place to find lo!

The friendly passer-bys pointed to a vvv wrong place btw... HAHA! Looks more like a warehouse for furniture and electronics.. not apparels.. =P

We reckoned flagging a cab would be the best solution.. hee! Finally, uncle cabbie took us to the venue...

The sale was disappointing wor........ Vvvv off season stuff.... boring~ But nonetheless, I got a vvv nice top! =)

Headed to City Hall for coffee........ Yippeee~ My dear bear treated me to coffee at Gloria Jeans.. We talked, chatted, laughed like how we used to in JCs.. Totally unglam... =P But we couldnt care less.. We needed to chill... =) Thankew for listening to my boring rants.. Appreciate that~ *hugz*


We went window-shopping around City Hall area... Frolicking from shop to shop... not really shopping, but just dragging our weary souls in this busy urban jungle.. It's been such a long time since we've shopped like that.. Behaving so much like childish and whiny girls... We're oblivious to the world around us... How we miss school days~
Seetoh went off to meet her friend for dinner, while I made my way to central to meet sy =)

The girls met up at tampopo for dinner.. to celebrate weili's birthday! =)

Nice decor~
My black pig ramen~ Sedap! =)

Happy birthday my dear girl... More pics are with sy tho~ to be updated soon...

Cabbed home with sy, weili and shiling.. Spotted an orange Nissan 350z beside us while in the cab..

The conversation with the Cabbie was too classic, I had to document it down.. HAha! This was how it began....

Me to sy: "wah!... 2 AMs in a Nissan Fairlady..."
...the cabbie interrupted..
Cabbie to Me: "no lah... it's Nissan 350z... the model is 350z, see the brand at the back?"
Me to cabbie: Huh? This is Nissan Fairlady leh....
(thinking to myself: this uncle don't know cars.. I see so many Fairladys on the raod, how can I not recognize one? =P Nissan Fairlady is Nissan 350z loh...)
Cabbie: Nissan Fairlady don't look like that..... they look nicer...... blah blah blah..
(I kept quiet while he continued talking about cars, engines...)
Cabbie to me: I think you more interested in cars than the girls behind.. so I tell you more about them.. Did you watch the F1 in Singapore?
Me to Cabbie: Yes... but I watched from the outside..
Cabbie rattled on to tell me how good Ferrari cars are........ Aeroplane engines... (I was like.. Oh.. wow... =P)

Cabbie to Me: You know they win the race in Japan... (did they? I thought to myself)
Me to Cabbie: I know Ferrari screwed up their race in Singapore.. Massa and the pit stop disaster...
Cabbie to Me: Ya... Hamilton also screwed up... He's also a Ferrari racer.....
(I scratched my head....)
Me to Cabbie: Uncle, Hamilton is not from Ferrari racer leh~
(Suku... I think he drive too much taxi le.. haha... Or he never read/watch the news.. he might be from mars too)...
Cabbie to Me: No lah... He is from the Ferrari team..........
(at this point, I think I should end the topic on cars.. He made me confused =P)

This uncle hor.. vv hao lian.. wanna xian me... Though I may be a noob, but i definitely know my stuff well loh~.. HAHA! But he did made the journey more amusing.......... =P

My long weekend will officially start on Saturday 1pm... Time for bed~

Enjoy your long weekend dear all =)

No comments: