Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My long weekend~

My long weekend came and passed so quickly~ Had an awesome shopping spree on Saturday after work! =) Spent alot.. Shant disclose amt.. hee~

Sunday was spent at dearest feli's place steam-boating! Woohoo~ Tom Yam soup base, lots and lots of jin zhen gu and crab stick.. heaven!! =) HAha.......... with the company of lovely friends and dearest Mr. Koh... perfect! Played with feli's dog too.. Named Jojo... The yorkshire terrier that doesnt bite or scratch.. Haha... She is the only dog which I've carried in my entire life =P I personally am vvv scared of dogs *screams*

Monday was a wet wet wet wet day.. HAHA! I had to use 4 wets coz it's really vv wet.. Rained non-stop.. And it was extremely cold *brrrr* HAha.. I spent a lazy Monday at home.. waking up at 11? Haha~ Eat and laze around like a slug.. Washed my truckload of clothes (btw, it's really unwise to wash clothes on a day without sun.. but I really have too much to wash =P) haha!

Bathed my dear suagus.. packed my wardrobe... and and and I decorated my mini X'mas tree! =)
I got this X'mas tree at daiso and decided to decorate it with whatever I can find at home (Pegs, hair clips, single-paired earrings (I lost one side of some pairs.. Now I finally found a chance to use them =P) .. DIY and save money on deco ma~ =P

TADAH!
The result: I'm quite amused and proud of my masterpiece leh... But my family said it looked ugly.. distasteful... =P Wells~ How honest... Nvm......... (Shh... no comments please =P) haha..

Evening was spent with the whole family~ Woohoo~ Finally.. It's been ages since we all gathered to have a proper meal together! =) Vvvv happy~

On the way to ECP... The lagoon food centre........... =)

Tho the rain still continued through the night, I still enjoyed this simple dinner! =) Good food and good company.......... BEST! Alot of food food food *yum yum*

Look at the food... HAha! and Ah Qi's face... Only she bothered to turn and smile at the camera =P
Busy tucking in.. No one bothered about me once again =P Thankew Ah Qi! (tho her face is cut off) Haha...
The children~
The parents~

The rest of the night was spent at Parkway Parade.. Shopping at Giant.. and window shopping........ Aww~ How I wish long weekends never end....................... =P

No comments: